Dave’s Outboard offers both inside and outside storage for the winter seasons. We also have a limited number of slips for rent for the summer.
BOATS, TRAILERS AND VEHICLES STORAGE AGREEMENT
- Tenant fully agrees that Dave’s Outboard does not carry any extra insurance on their personal property than the bond required by the state of Wisconsin.
- Dave’s Outboard will not be liable for any damage to boat caused by fire, storms, snow, wind, water, or any cause whatsoever to the personal property of the tenant.
- Tenant will at his/her expense, shall obtain their own insurance, if any, to the personal property being stored.
- Storage agreement must be signed and the bill will be sent out after the first of the year. If bill is not paid you will not be able to get on the list to get your property out.
- Lessor and Tenant understand that this agreement, when filled out and signed, is a binding legal obligation.
- Rental rates are for the winter season, approx. Sept thru June.
- Stored items will be delivered to Dave’s Outboard on Long Lake and will be picked up at that location in the spring unless special arrangements are made. All storage building are off limits to all customers.
STORAGE RATES FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON
- 15 AND UNDER $405.00 (INCLUDES CARS)
- 16-19 $495.00
- 20’AND OVER $595.00
These rates include inside storage for the season and winterizing of all Evinrude outboards. All IOs and other fourstroke outboards will be charged an additional charge. IOs are $50.00 and fourstroke outboards are $25.00
HOIST REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION ON LONG LAKE
STORED, LEFT ON YOUR SHORE, THIS RATE IS FOR IN OR OUT NOT BOTH.
- ZONE 1 $175.00 $155.00
- ZONE 2 $185.00 $165.00
- ZONE 3 $200.00 $180.00
- SURCHARGE FOR LIFTS OVER 4000LBS, $50.00
AGAIN, WITH YOUR BOAT LIFT PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE TOP AND RAISE THE BED OF THE LIFT UP OUT OF THE WATER.